Criteria and Application:
- Be a member of CAASA.
- Have worked on engineering construction projects for a period of at least 10 years, with appropriate dispute experience.
- Have detailed working knowledge of the standard forms of contract recommended by the CIDB including the adjudication provisions.
- Have working knowledge of international and local practice, legislation and institutional guidelines on adjudication, including CIDB guidelines.
- Have working knowledge of construction contract law.
- Have a thorough practical understanding of the process of adjudication, including (without any limitations) the duties, powers and obligations of an adjudicator.
- Provide an up to date CV.
To apply please complete the following form.